Technalogic was established in July 2006 to provide small-to-medium sized businesses with IT infrastructure, systems integration, and the provision of specialist technical services and support.
Our objective is to establish ongoing, flexible relationships with our clients by consistently delivering exceptional business service. Our motto “Where technology sounds logical” defines our ability to provide clients with approachable and easy to comprehend IT solutions, through professional and comprehensive consultation.
Technalogic is based on providing clients with a complete solution to achieve their strategic and operational goals. Some of the many services offered by Technalogic include:
- Professional technology consultation ● Network design and implementation
- Server/Client hardware/software integration ● Internet and Mail solutions
- Website creation ● Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Application customisation ● Onsite, telephone and remote support
Technalogic employees are university qualified, Certified Novell Administrators and Microsoft Certified Professionals/Administrators and Engineers. Our commitment to continued education ensures we are responsive to the advances in information technology and deliver innovative technical solutions across multiple platforms and multiple domains.
Our technical experience spans over 10 years working in small, medium and large technology firms.
Our remote support services enable Technalogic to have an Australia-wide client-base. This has benefited our clients with offices interstate and their staff who work from home.
Our on-site services are available Sydney Wide with same day service for urgent work requests.
Our complete business solution packages cater for all industries and client budgeting requirements. The industries we currently service include: accounting firms, restaurants, wholesalers, architects, colleges, manufacturers, mechanics, real estates and solicitors.
Technical Support Services
Our hardware support/skills include, but are not limited to:
- Intel, DELL, IBM and Custom-Built Servers
- HP, DELL, and Custom-Built Desktop PC’s
- All branded Notebooks and Laptops
- All branded ADSL/Cable Modems, Switches, Routers, Firewalls, Wireless Networking
- IDE/SCSI/SATA/SAS/SD Hard Drives including serveral RAID configuration
- FDD/CD/DVD/CDRW/DVDRW/BD drives
- All model Scanners/Printers/Multifunction Devices – including networking
- Tape Drives/External Backup Drives
Our software support/skills include, but are not limited to:
- Windows® Server Products including Active Directory
- DOS/Windows® 95/98/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7/8 32x and 64x operating systems
- Novell Netware 6.0/6.5 including NDS
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000/2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003/2007/2010/2013 suite including advanced Outlook
- Microsoft DNS and DHCP setup and configuration
- Blackberry Enterprise Server 4.1/5.1
- Symantec Corporate Edition 9 - 12/AVG/McAfee/Trend/CA Etrust Antivirus Utilities
- Symantec Backup Exec/Windows Backup/CA Arcserve Brightstor 11.1
- File and Printer Sharing/File Access Restrictions/ User Login Scripts
- Windows Roaming profiles and Folder Redirection
- Ahead Nero Suite/Easy CD Creator/Sonic Record Now DVD Recording Software
- Windows Remote Desktop/VNC Viewer/ PC Anywhere/Teamviewer/VPN remote access software
- MYOB Premier/Account/Accounting Pro limited support
- Norton Ghost/Acronis True Image and Disk Director/Partition Magic/Data Recovery HDD utilities and imaging software
- GFI Fax Utilities/Windows FAX Utility/WinFAX Pro Faxing software solution